OptiKey is an on-screen keyboard application that enables users to control their PCs through speech, mouse movements or by tracking their eye movement. This application is perfectly suited to people with motor or speech limitations that could limit their ability to use a standard keyboard or mouse.
OptiKey comes with a standard keyboard that features all of the letters on a standard QWERTY layout and additional buttons to provide quick access to numbers and symbols. It offers a number of customizable features that allow users to adapt it to their needs.
Furthermore, the application comes with a number of different ways through which users can control their PC using the keyboard. This includes keyboard shortcuts, voice control through a microphone, by pausing their cursor in order to hit buttons, and controlling the mouse by moving their eyes.
As previously stated, OptiKey comes with the possibility to use eye-tracking devices such as Enable Viacam to control their computers by simply looking at the screen and moving their eyes. In combination with a webcam, such as the Logitech C270, it allows users to reposition their mouse cursor through simple gestures or eye movements.
Z.one helps users to navigate all of their systems, whether they are on Windows, Mac or Linux. Users can start from any application they are using right now and by a simple step, Z.one will be able to guide them through the start menu, the file browser, the task manager or any other application they are using.
To get Z.one you need to install Z.one client for every OS you wish to work with. If you want to get your hands on the application, simply follow the link below.
Z.one Mac Installer
Z.one Windows Installer
After installing the application, Z.one will prompt you to select the interface, either the Metro style one or the classic Windows one. This is optional, of course, but choosing the right one will change the look and feel of the application, as well as determine whether you are able to select the whole desktop, only the desktop icons or the Windows taskbar.
Once the application is installed, just launch it by clicking on the Z.one icon on your computer. From the Z.one menu bar, users will be able to start a new Z.one session, work with the registry, set options, launch a demo session and take a tour.
User friendly interface
One click to launch a new session
Easy to customize
Supports all eea19f52d2
VMware InstallBuilder Professional is a leading and full-featured software application designed to facilitate you in the process of creating reliable software installers for VMware virtual environments.
VMware InstallBuilder Professional allows you to create the exact installers you require for your product, with a multitude of features and useful tools.
The application can be used to create self-installing installers, installers for web sites, administrative and maintenance utilities, development tools and other special purposes.
What’s new in VMware InstallBuilder Professional 12.0.1:
The application has been upgraded with the latest available feature updates and improvements.
* Customizing of release notes
* Customizing of installation sequence
* Release notes creation for individual application package
* Multilingual support
* New standard action for Add/Remove roles
* Multilanguage localization
* Option for “Add/Remove roles” to be performed with higher privileges
* Customizing of default role settings
* Better support for individual products
* Support for 32/64bit Windows and Linux
* Mac OS X Lion support
* New add-in installation wizard
* New option to display application shortcut on desktop
* Support for management of application shortcuts on desktop
* Support for opening a window with release notes on screen
* Support for ApplicationNotInstalled handler
* Support for default services
* Support for SQL Express
* Support for SQL Server Express
* Support for SQL Server CE
* Support for SQL Server Compact Edition
* Support for SQLite
* Support for Oracle
* Support for PostgreSQL
* Support for MS SQL Server
* Support for MySQL
* Support for MySQL Server
* Support for PHP
* Support for CodeFx
* Support for ColdFusion
* Support for OpenOffice
* Support for Apache Tomcat
* Support for GlassFish
* Support for Weblogic
* Support for Struts
* Support for JBoss
* Support for JSF
* Support for JSP
* Support for Spring Framework
* Support for Websphere
* Support for JBossWS
* Support for JBOSS 6.0
* Support for Tomcat
* Support for Eclipse
* Support for Visual JBuilder
* Support for Delphi
* Support for Installshield
* Support for InstallSDK
* Support for Free Pascal
* Support for InstallMagic
* Support for InstallStudio
* Support for InstallSimplicity
* Support for InstallBuilder
* Support for