* Eclipse Portable is a collection of frameworks and tools that allow users to write, debug, and deploy server-side and client-side applications.
* Eclipse Portable is a portable Java application, allowing developers to use the same environment wherever they are.
* Eclipse Portable supports the design and development of web applications, Java EE and remote access applications.
* Eclipse Portable includes integrated tooling for XML, Java, XML Schema, XSD, XSLT, JAXB, XMIR, XSD, DTD, XSL, JSP, JSTL, J2EE, ASP.NET, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, XHTML, JSP, EJBs, JDBC, JAX-RS, and REST services.
* Eclipse Portable supports a full ANT framework and includes integrated debuggers and wizards to automate remote debug sessions.
* Eclipse Portable is Java and web application development platform that supports frameworks, tools, and technologies such as, Java EE, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Tomcat, EclipseLink, XJB, JEE, Java Persistence API, Servlet, JSP, JSTL, JSF, JMS, Java 2, Java 2 Web Service, Enterprise JavaBeans, Java Persistence API, JAXB, XSLT, XSL, XML, JSP, SQL, Oracle, Sun, Spring Framework, EclipseLink, JavaServer Pages (JSP), Java Server Pages (JSP), GlassFish, Apache Tomcat, Maven, JDeveloper, Ant, Eclipse Platform, Eclipse Runtime, ADT Plugin, Eclipse SDK, Eclipse Plug-in SDK, Eclipse Platform SDK, UML, Eclipse RCP, JUnit, Eclipse Integration Tools, Eclipse SWT, Eclipse STS, Eclipse, Eclipse Gemini, Eclipse SDK, Eclipse Application Platform, Eclipse Platform Framework, Eclipse JDT, Eclipse JS, Eclipse PM, Eclipse ECF, Eclipse EMF, Eclipse Equinox, Eclipse Galileo, Eclipse Helios, Eclipse Juno, Eclipse Kura, Eclipse Petra, Eclipse Orion, Eclipse Photon, Eclipse Kepler, Eclipse Kura, Eclipse Mars, Eclipse Neon, Eclipse Oxygen, Eclipse RSE, Eclipse Oxygen, Eclipse Photon, Eclipse Juno, Eclipse Paho, Eclipse Polonium, Eclipse Priyam, Eclipse Quark, Eclipse Photon, Eclipse Release, Eclipse Rollups, Eclipse Scenic, Eclipse Photon, Eclipse Tiki, Eclipse Photon, Eclipse Ph eea19f52d2
F-117 Nighthawk is the official screen saver for the F-117 Nighthawk. The official F-117 Nighthawk screen saver takes you on a behind-the-scenes tour of the USAF’s all-black Mach-3 aircraft. The F-117 is the first truly stealth aircraft. It can hide in all weather and fly at Mach-2. The Nighthawk has two distinct modes. The Mach-3 mode is best for normal missions, and the Mach-0 mode is best for sneaking around. Mach-2 mode is in between Mach-0 and Mach-3, so it’s almost as good as a Mach-0 mission, but it’s better than a Mach-3 mission. In other words, the Nighthawk can perform pretty well in all weather. Mach-2 mode is only available in Mach-3 weather conditions. The official F-117 Nighthawk screen saver is designed to simulate that mode. It will do a nice fly-by of the aircraft, and then take you inside the cockpit. The scenery is rendered to look like it is flying on a high-quality model of a runway. Of course, the plane is all-black, so there is no model in front of you. The plane does have a cockpit view, however. The view is designed to look like a window at the front of the plane. The F-117 Nighthawk screen saver includes a large amount of hi-def video footage of the F-117, so you’ll see the plane move as it flies by, and you’ll see the pilot. It’s clear and crisp, and you can see everything happening. There is a “thumb throttle” with full-screen full-motion video. The plane flies in Mach-2 mode, but you can change the speed by pressing the “thumb throttle.” There are 15 different “fly-by” sequences. Each sequence includes one of the Nighthawk’s two distinct modes, and a very realistic full-screen engine view. Other features include a sound track, menu, and information panel. The menu and information panel will display at least five things at a time, including an image of the plane, the current weather conditions, and the time. It’s a great screen saver for any mach-2 pilot.
Please visit our website at www.microsoft.com/windows to download F-117 Nighthawk screen saver
Please visit our website at www.microsoft.com/windows to