ToneGen is a free software program that you can use to generate as many tones as you need. It comes in a lightweight package and it can be launched from the moment download is done, or even saved on a thumb drive in case you want to use it on other computers than your own. On the one hand, it makes it possible to have it launched from the moment download is done, or even saved on a thumb drive in case you want to use it on other computers than your own. On the other hand, the health status of the target PC is not put at risk, because registry entries remain intact.
Since the application is dedicated to audio, visuals are not really something to make it stand out from the crowd. The set of features is wrapped around a classic window frame, with most functions in plain sight. Overall, the design is pretty intuitive, although you might have a little trouble figuring out what frequencies to use.
Add up to three tone frequencies
Most values are filled in by default, such as sample rate, length, and volume. There are also balance sliders for each tone, as well as volume levels, since you can generate up to three tones simultaneously. Leaving the frequency field blank means no tone is generated with that slot.
You can easily change the overall sample rate from a drop-down menu. Length is also modifiable, but pay attention, because time is represented in milliseconds. Frequency also needs to be manually written down in at least one dedicated field. There’s a preview function, as well as the possibility to save the generated tone as a WAV file.
Taking everything into consideration, we can state that ToneGen might not offer a great deal of features, making it a little counterintuitive since you need to constantly preview tones. However, there is some flexibility because you can manually add up to three frequencies for tones.
NX CMS Lite is a cloud-based content management system (CMS) that allows you to create, edit and store any kind of content within seconds. It is the result of the merger between Nexx CMS and GoldSiteX. Nexx CMS was built with extensive SEO features as its main strength, while GoldSiteX was built for powerful marketing management, and both of them are optimized to be used as a content management system for webmasters.
You can use this content management system to build an e-commerce website, a blog, a contact form or even a review website. The possibilities are endless. It has a built eea19f52d2
A7Soft xml2csv allows a developer to extract all data from an Excel file, XML or HTML file into a new Excel file.
The software can be used with any Microsoft Excel version, supports both file formats and can convert thousands of files at once. For example, you can use the conversion to generate an XML file from any HTML file or any HTML page. For XML conversion you can use the format that you want to store into XML. For HTML to XML conversion it is possible to specify the format of the XML file, whether it’s XML or HTML or HTML extended. For HTML conversion, you have the option to store the generated XML file into a specified Excel file or any other format. You can also specify aliases for any field from Excel or XML files.
– Convert XML, HTML, Excel, HTML extended and XHTML files into CSV format.
– Works with any version of Microsoft Excel.
– Supports both file formats (Excel and XML).
– Works with any format of XML file.
– Supports any HTML file format.
– Supported character formats: UTF-8, Latin-1, Latin-2, Latin-3, Cp1252, CP1250, Windows 1252, MacRoman, Win 1252, ISO-8859-1.
– Support for Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013.
– Extracts any element and/or attribute from the file.
– Supports regular expressions for field’s delimiter
– Extraction with any element or attribute as alias
– For XML, HTML, HTML extended, XHTML, HTML file formats, you can specify aliases for any field.
– You can specify the list of delimiters for a field.
– You can specify the list of included elements for a field.
– You can specify the list of included attributes for a field.
– You can specify aliases of any field from Excel or XML.
– Export to the specified file type.
– Import from the specified file type.
– Import from XML and HTML files of any extension
– Converts many files at once.
– You can extract the elements from all files at once.
– Export to a file from the command line.
– Alias the fields with any element or attribute.
– Specify the format of the XML file.
– You can export directly into a specified Excel file or any other format.
– You can import directly from any format.