EmInspector is a unique tool that allows you to monitor the activity of the employees, and to keep an eye on the risks you might be facing. It can be installed on one or more PC’s on a network and provide instant real-time feedback of activities from all these computers.
You can select from different categories of users, and monitor them accordingly. Each of these categories will be presented in a separate window on the PC you select in the beginning. You can have separate windows for the different categories.
The activity is displayed in real time, and can be set to show either a clock or a log of the activities.
You can switch on/off the instant reporting mode and the startup mode. You can set a start and end time for the instant reporting mode. The start and end time can be saved in the configuration file. You can also set the number of times per day when the instant reports will be sent to you, which can be saved in the configuration file.
With the startup mode, you can set the frequency that the instant reports will be sent to you. The start time can be saved in the configuration file. The end time and the frequency can be saved in the configuration file.
The configuration file can be changed from the configuration menu, which is accessed from the Options button on the main window.
You can set the start and end time for the startup mode. You can set the start and end time in the configuration file. The start and end time can be saved in the configuration file.
– Instant Reports: Instant reports will be sent to you in the specified format. You can specify the start and end time in the configuration file.
– Startup Mode: You can set the frequency that the reports will be sent to you. The start time can be saved in the configuration file. The end time and the frequency can be saved in the configuration file.
– Configuration File: You can save the configuration file to change the settings from the configuration menu.
– Advanced Mode: You can set the starting time and the number of items displayed in the main window.
– Multiple Category Monitoring: You can monitor multiple users in separate windows. You can save the configurations for all of them.
– Show Activity or Activity Log: You can show the activity on the specified user or activity log. You can set the starting and end time for the activity or activity log. You can view multiple categories in separate windows.
– User Management: You can add, delete and eea19f52d2
Altarsoft Photo Editor is a graphic editing application that offers support for BMP, JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF and ICO files, along with multiple layers. It comes loaded with various image adjustments and filters, as well as a screenshot grabber.
Intuitive GUI with basic drawing tools
It’s wrapped in a user-friendly interface made from a large window with a comprehensive appearance, where you can start by opening a graphic file.
Some basic drawing tools are put at your disposal, enabling you to use a pencil or magic wand, make rectangular, circular, polygonal or Lasso selections, fill color, add text, zoom in and out, as well as draw lines, empty and filled rectangles, ellipses and polylines, along with arcs, chords, polylines, pies and poly bezier curves.
Manage layers and make image adjustments
Moreover, you can customize the RGB colors for the foreground and background, create and merge multiple layers, adjust the layer’s transparency, preview the photo’s thumbnail, make rounded corners, resize the photo or canvas, as well as duplicate, crop or rotate the picture.
Altarsoft Photo Editor enables you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, gamma, RGB and equalization levels, remove red eye, and apply automatic color for white balance or grey world.
Apply various filters and effects
Filters are available for adding blur, sharp, black and white, color mixer, emboss, emboss like, extra color, gradient, color invert, noise color or mono, posterize, solarize, and red, green or blue mask effects. Other effects include blocks, bump mapping, fish eye, lens, mirror, morph, pixelize, smoke, spray, star sky, tiles, trace, twist, waves, and wind.
It’s also possible to capture the full screen, active window or custom region to image files, undo and redo your actions, repeat the last filter, show or hide the preview, color and layer panes, import images from TWAIN or camera, print photos, as well as save them as JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF or ICO files.
Evaluation and conclusion
It’s equipped with advanced and approachable options for editing images. It had minimal impact on PC performance in our tests and we haven’t experienced stability issues. Thanks to its intuitive interface, Altarsoft Photo Editor can be handled by all user levels.